Monday, May 23, 2011

Introduction - The First Post

This is my first post of my first Blog - yay.

AverageGirl Introduction: I am an AverageGirl, 22 years old in Canada. I work full-time and go to University part-time. Other than that I feel like I have a pretty average, sometimes boring life. From this day forward I am going to go on a 'personal quest' to turn my AverageLife into an Extraordinary one. I am sure I will also write about lots of random stuff.

AverageGirl Quest: There are a number of things I want in my life and are the goal of the AverageGirl Quest.

  • (1)TheCareer I want to have a well paying job, full benefits, something that is challenging, and rewarding.
  • (2)TheBankAccount Like I said, I am an AverageGirl and want what everyone wants - I want to be financially independent, and not have to worry about how much is in the account.
  • (3)TheSocialLife I was never really "popular" in school. I used to have tons of friends, but then I moved and had to switch schools twice and it was never the same; and the friends I do have, I hate to say, are not all that reliable. This has made me independent, but it does get lonely sometimes. I would like to rekindle old relationships and make new one.
  • (4)TheBody I am slim built, but I have always wanted to be toned, defined, and strong.  I would like to get on a routine, and make a lifestyle. Again, I must admit that I do not have the best eating habits.

I will keep you updated on the (hopeful) transformation. If you have any advice or comments for me, please let me know! Or if you need encouragement or advice on anything, please post.

TTFN, AverageGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment